Dr. Daniel Stone, MD FACOG
Urogynecologist located in Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Daniel Stone, MD is an experts in the surgical and non-surgical management of pelvic floor disorders in Phoenix, Scottsdale and the surrounding Arizona areas.
Dr. Stone offers telemedicine visits.
You will need the following:
- A computer or mobile device with a good internet connection and video camera with charger.
- Check your Pulse. Please follow the following instructions
- Place two fingers between the bone and the tendon over your radial artery — which is located on the thumb side of your wrist.
- When you feel your pulse, count the number of beats in 15 seconds.
- Multiply this number by four to calculate your beats per minute.
- Click on the following link to start their telemedicine visit with Dr. Stone https://doxy.me/drdanielstone
For Established Patients
Hopefully, when you set up this appointment with the front office we properly identified you as a good candidate for a telemedicine visit. Ideally, these appointments work best if you fit into one or more of the following categories:
- You are doing well and don’t have an urgent complaint
- You following up regarding a medication that was started.
- You need a routine follow-up
- You need a 2-4 week post-operative visit and are doing well
Dr. Stone would prefer to see you in person in the following scenarios
- Any urgent vaginal related complaint (discharge, bleeding, pain) that requires a pelvic exam
- Urinary tract infections
- Pessary checks or fittings
- 6-8 weeks post-operative visits, although these can be delayed until a later time if you are doing well.
- Wound checks